It had been planned to hold this meeting in conjunction with the meeting of the National Synod of Scotland of the United Reformed Church at the Scottish Police College, Tulliallan. However, the Synod meeting will not now take place at this time. Under its constitution the College is not able to further delay the Annual Meeting.
Please, therefore, note the revised arrangements for the College Annual Meeting.
- The College Annual Meeting will still take place at 9.00am on Sunday 29 March 2020.
- This meeting will now be held by video conferencing.
- All members and officers of the National Synod of Scotland are entitled to join.
- Those wishing to join the meeting are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 March 2019 for joining instructions.
- The primary business of the meeting shall be to appoint members of the College Management Committee.
SPECIAL MEETING and VALEDICTORY SERVICE
A further meeting of the College is planned for 6.00pm on Tuesday 9 June 2020 at Righead United Reformed Church, Carnegie Hill, East Kilbride, G75 0AH. This meeting is for all members and officers of the National Synod of Scotland.
Following the meeting, the College Valedictory and Annual Service will take place at 7.00pm on Tuesday 9 June 2020, also at Righead United Reformed Church, East Kilbride.
*** Because of the ongoing public health emergency we cannot yet confirm that the Special Meeting or Valedictory Service will take place.
Please check back to learn of any updates. ***